With lot’s of wind on Saturday all athletes got some good training in. It became a bit of a challenge when the wind picked up within minutes but we managed and landed our boats on the beach. On Sunday, despite of exams, we had five Lasers, one Europe and a Byte participating in the Fish Fly Cup and we sailed six races. Good job everybody!
1. Frazer McLaren Laser, 9 points
2. Paloma Corrin Europe, 18 points
3. Kevin Holiday Laser, 20 points
4. Tim Felbel Laser, 21points
5. Jocelyn McLaren Byte, 30 points
6. Robert Ewanchuk Laser, 36 points
7. Lawrence Stewart Laser, 37 points